Tuesday, December 30, 2003

Ruddy Ruddy is on holiday

We don't know a lot about Ruddy Ruddy, but we do know one thing: Whether s/he's a Christian or a Jew, s/he goes on Christmas vacation when I do. I'm out of town at the moment (my vacation extending from Christmas Eve until New Year's Day), so I'm not around to check the mail. There are three possibilities as to what's going on in my absence:

1. A little mail is arriving for Ruddy Ruddy, which means a small update upon my return.

2. The mail is just piling up for Ruddy Ruddy, which means a big update upon my return.

3. Lots of mail is arriving for Ruddy Ruddy, but my retarded housemate is throwing it all into the recycling bin, which means a big update about her brutal murder upon my return.

Stay tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home