Saturday, February 19, 2005

Overestimating my own worth once again

Someone at work pointed out that mailing addresses are usually sold by the thousand. The term is CPM (cost per mille, I guess. How many bilingual abbreviations like that do you see?). I actually learned all about this in publishing school, but I've forgotten a lot of the non-editing stuff.

So that $80 price I saw for Ruddy Ruddy was probably actually for Ruddy Ruddy and 999 other poor suckers. That would actually make Ruddy Ruddy's name and address worth only eight cents.

Well, now I feel pretty worthless.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Especially since Ruddy Ruddy hasn't even earned that much in all his time scamming mailing companies.

7:38 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

- download Fast – Luke Bryan ringtone: http://ringtonedownloads.mobi/fast-luke-bryan-ringtone/ free for mobile phone, top country music ringtones
- Descargar Te Quiero Desnuda – Baby Rasta y Gringo Tonos: https://tonosgratis.mobi/te-quiero-desnuda-baby-rasta-y-gringo-6602.html Para Celular Gratis para tu teléfono Android, iOS

1:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home