Sunday, March 21, 2004

Package limbo

I've long wondered what would happen if someone sent Ruddy Ruddy a package that was too large to fit in my mailbox and no one was around to receive. Actually, I knew what would happen: It would be held at my local postal outlet until Ruddy Ruddy picked it up. Well, it happened.

I returned home Thursday night to find the delivery notice awaiting. I've punched the notice number into the Canada Post website and got the tracking page for this package, but haven't leaned anything other than that I've got a package waiting in limbo for me.

Now here's the question: How do I get it? I need to present the card with identification in order to pick the package up. But I obviously don't have any Ruddy Ruddy ID (even if finished, the Ruddy Buddy card probably wouldn't fly). Could I just take a whole bunch of my other Ruddy Ruddy mail and explain that I often receive mail under this name? Why is it a rule that you have to receive mail under your own name, anyway?

Well, starting from Thursday, I had 15 days to figure out how to get this package. Thus, 12 days remain. Your suggestions be be gratefully accepted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home