Thursday, March 04, 2004

Ruddy Buddy bulletin

I just wanted to drop a small note to my Ruddy Buddies to let you know that I have not forgotten about you. In fact, I treasure you above all other members of the human race. I actually sat down to whip up some fancy membership cards this last weekend. However, I had to reinstall Quark XPress (which I'd deleted for space considerations to do so, because I want them to look sharp. But to my dismay, it wouldn't reinstall. So, there will be some further delay until I sort it out, either by installing another copy of Quark or by using my immense personal charm to sweet-talk one of the Ruddy Ruddy-loving designers at work into whipping up something nice.

Or I could just wait until someone randomly sends me some Ruddy Buddy membership cards in the mail. With the bizarre assortment of things that constantly seem to be arriving, I wouldn't rule out the chances of this happening soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home